Become a member of CMS today!
What is a CMS member?
- A CMS member is a person who has completed a membership application stating that he or she agrees with the Principles and Objects of CMS. These are statements about what CMS is committed to.
- As a member, you can vote at the CMS AGM and stand and vote in branch council elections.
- Membership fees vary according to your local CMS branch.
Why be a member?
- To declare: “I am committed to global mission through CMS and I want to do all I can to support it!”
- To show that you are committed to praying, caring, giving and being open to going to be involved in God’s work in another culture.
- To be able to participate more deeply in the life of CMS in Australia and beyond.
To become a member you must be over 18 - if you are younger than this but still want to be involved with CMS in God world mission check out CMS Youth and sign up to receive our youth updates and publications.
To become a member or renew your membership you must agree with the Principles and Objects of CMS and pay the appropriate membership fee (selected branches).
NSW & ACT please note: joining as a Company Member of the NSW & ACT branch of CMS is now available at www.cms.org.au/nswact/member.